Activities, Involvement and Leadership is your go to office for anything to do with Student Organizations, Student Leadership, Greek Life, and other campus wide programming.
Staff in this office coordinate and advise such events as: The Artists Series, The Forum, Summer Events, Blu's Organization Bash, Campus Films, University Honors, WE Lead, the Alternative Spring Break, Greek Life, Homecoming and many, many more.
Feel free to stop in anytime- we would be glad to answer your questions.
Activities, Involvement and Leadership staff hold membership in the following professional organizations:
- American College Personnel Association
- Association of College Unions International (Region 8)
- Association for Talent Development
- Association of Fraternity and Sorority Advisors
- Minnesota Presenters Network
- National Association for Campus Activities (Northern Plains Region)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (Region IV East)
- National Clearinghouse for Leadership Programs
- Wisconsin College Personnel Association
- Wisconsin Network of Activities Professionals
- Wisconsin Presenters Network