Operating Hours Duties
- Enforce the club’s mandatory coat check policy.
- Take customers coats and small bags and give them their appropriate number.
- Keep the coat check area clean and orderly.
- Assist other staff when necessary.
- Check coats for alcohol containers and report problems to the floor manager or the manager on duty.
- Retrieve customers’ coats.
There will be a rush at the end of the night. It is vital that the coat checker be at his or her position for the last songs!
- Clean and organize the coat check area at the end of the night.
Over the course of the night, a few hangers will have become out of place. Rearrange any hangers that are out of order.
- Assist other staff with closing duties.
- Report forgotten coats to the floor manager.