University Research and Creative Activity Council
- Winnifred Bryant (2017), Biology
- Allyson Loomis (2017), English
- John Mann (2016), History
- Rodd Freitag (2016), Political Science
- Todd Stephens (2016), Special Education
- Jack Bushnell (2018), English
- Ling Liu (2018), Accounting and Finance
- Cheryl Lapp (2018), Nursing
- Karen Havholm, Chair, Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ex officio and voting)
- To review research proposals.
- To make funding recommendations to the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
- Eight faculty and/or teaching academic staff representing the colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Human Sciences, and Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Ex-officio and voting: Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research and Sponsored Programs
- Ex officio and nonvoting: Director of Grants and Contracts.
Chair: Designated by the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
Term: Three years, rotating.