University Research and Creative Activity Council
- Winnifred Bryant, Biology (2017)
- Allyson Loomis, English (2017)
- Jack Bushnell, English (2018)
- Ling Liu, Accounting and Finance (2018)
- Cheryl Lapp, Nursing (2018)
- Rose Battalio, Special Education (2019)
- April Bleske-Rechek, Psychology (2019)
- Karen Havholm, Chair, Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ex officio and voting)
- To review research proposals.
- To make funding recommendations to the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
- Eight faculty and/or teaching academic staff representing the colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Human Sciences, and Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Ex-officio and voting: Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research and Sponsored Programs
- Ex officio and nonvoting: Director of Grants and Contracts.
Chair: Designated by the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
Term: Three years, rotating.