University Research and Creative Activity Council
- Joseph Rohrer (2014)—Department of Biology
- David Jones (2014)—Department of English
- Jack Bushnell (2014)—Department of English
- Susan Moch (2015)—Department of Nursing
- John Mann (2016)—Department of History
- Rodd Freitag (2016)—Department of Political Science
- Todd Stephens (2016)—Department of Special Education
- Todd Hostager (2016)—Department of Management and Marketing
- Karen Havholm, Chair—Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ex officio and voting)
- To review research proposals.
- To make funding recommendations to the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
- Eight faculty and/or teaching academic staff representing the colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Human Sciences, and Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Ex-officio and voting: Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research and Sponsored Programs
- Ex officio and nonvoting: Director of Grants and Contracts.
Chair: Designated by the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
Term: Three years, rotating.