Academic Affairs Advisory Committee for Service-Learning
- Robert Knight, Chair—Associate Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Studies (ex-officio)
- Beth Hellwig—Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (ex-officio)
- Margaret Cassidy—Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Timothy Vaughan—Interim Associate Dean, College of Business
- Jill Prushiek—Interim Associate Dean, College of Education and Human Sciences
- Debra Jansen—Associate Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Ruth Cronje (2015)—Professor, Department of English
- Donald Mowry (2015)—Professor and Chair, Department of Social Work
- Susan Harrison (2013)—Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
- Ling Liu (2013)—Assistant Professor, Department of Accounting and Finance
- Signe Matson (2013)—Student Services Coordinator, Advising and New Student Initiatives
- Charlotte Sortedahl (2013)—Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing
- Brian Woodcock (2013)—Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Joey Marek—Student Representative
- Christian Paese—Student Representative
- Elise Kubosch—Student Representative
- Jodi Thesing-Ritter—Assistant Dean of Students
- Mike Huggins—Community Member
- Benita Wagner—University Services Program Associate, Service-Learning
Charge to the Committee:
- Development of Learning Outcomes for Service-Learning projects.
- Development of an assessment system for projects
- Revision of the Service-Learning Mission statement
- Advise the Director of Service-Learning on the administration of the program
- Promote Service-Learning within and beyond the university
- Work with colleges and departments to identify, encourage, and develop appropriate Service-Learning embedded courses.
- The Director of the Center for Service-Learning (ex-officio).
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs (ex-officio).
- An Assistant or Associate Dean from each College.
- Four students (preferably one from each College).
- Faculty members to include three from Arts and Sciences, one from Education and Human Sciences, one from Nursing and Health Sciences, and one from Business.
- Academic staff members to include one instructional academic staff and one nonteaching academic staff.
Chair: Director of the Center for Service-Learning
Term: Three years, rotating