Scholarship Task Force
- Kathleen Sahlhoff, Chair, Director of Financial Aid
- Heather Kretz, Director of Admissions
- Matthew Evans, Professor, Department of Physics
- Gretchen Hutterli, Assistant Dean, College of Business
- Jill Prushiek, Associate Dean, College of Education and Human Sciences
- Jesse Dixon, Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Jodi Thesing-Ritter, Associate Dean, Student Affairs
- David Jones, Professor, Department of English
- Pat Montanye, Scholarship Coordinator, Financial Aid (guest)
- Christina Thill, University Services Program Associate and Scholarship Coordinator, Foundation (guest)
- Identify and recommend to the Provost and Vice Chancellor the best practices for utilizing available scholarships to enhance recruitment and retention goals.
- Suggest ways for the university to be more competitive with the scholarship dollars that are available.
- By early April recommend an allocation amount that the Provost and Vice Chancellor would submit to the UW-Eau Claire Foundation. This will allow the Admissions Office to know the funding level in time for the beginning of the next recruiting season.
- Assist in developing and then implementing guidelines for the Blugold Fellows Program and in recruiting for the Blugold Fellows Program.