Advisory Committee on Non-Traditional Students
- Student Senate Representatives: Matthew Riedel
- Children's Center Director: Courtenay O'Neil
- Non-Traditional Student Advisor: Bonnie Isaacson
- Non-Traditional Student Representatives (1 from each College):
Michael Gehrke – College of Arts and Sciences
Sara Starck and Wade Schenck – College of Business
Sheila Frank – College of Education and Human Sciences
Nicole Lauffer – College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- One faculty: Charles Bingen, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
- One administrator: Katie Strope, Student Services Program Manager, Office of Admission
- One representative from Advising and New Student Initiatives: Signe Matson, Academic Advisor
- Director of Continuing Education: Durwin Long
- To address concerns of non-traditional students and make recommendations as needed to UW-Eau Claire administrators, University Senate, and Student Senate.
- To review the scheduling of courses and make recommendations to the Provost and Vice Chancellor about the availability of courses for non-traditional students.
Term: Three years, rotating