Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Chris Floyd (2015)—Department of Biology
- Michelle Kettler (2015)—Department of Biology
- Diane Robertson (2015)—Community Representative
- David Jewett (2014)—Department of Psychology
- Joan Schumacher (2014)—Veterinarian
- Dan Janik (2013)—Department of Biology, Chair
- Jan Stirm (2013)—Department of English
- Lynn Janik (2013)—(ex officio and voting)
- Karen Havholm—Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ex officio and non-voting)
- To oversee and review the care and treatment of animals in all animal study areas and facilities of the research entity at least semiannually to evaluate compliance with Public Health Services Policy on Humane Care and Use of Laboratory Animals.
- To keep appropriate records of all research protocols submitted for review and approval.
- To keep appropriate records of inspections of all animal facilities.
- One community member who is a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- One community member who is not affiliated with UW-Eau Claire.
- One faculty or teaching academic staff member whose primary concern is in the nonscientific area.
- Three faculty or teaching academic staff from the Biology and/or Psychology Departments.
- Ex officio and voting: Laboratory Manager, Department of Biology.
- Ex officio and non-voting: Director of Grants and Contracts.
Chair: Designated by the Provost and Vice Chancellor.
Term: Three years, rotating.