University Health Issues Committee
- Cynthia Chapek - Clinical Instructor, Department of Nursing
- Laura Chellman - Committee Chair; Director of Health Services (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Madeline Earley - Student Representative
- Marc Goulet - Interim Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Austin Gulbrandson - Student Representative
- Skyler Hanson - Student Representative
- Joseph Howden - Student Representative
- Michelle Johnson - IS Tech, Learning and Technology Services
- Bonnie Krahn - Graphic Artists, News Bureau
- David Miller - Human Resources Director (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Teresa O'Halloran - Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Yoonsin Oh - Assistant Professor, Department of Kinesiology
- Karissa Red Bear - Student Representative
- Hillary Smith - Student Representative
- Tadd Turnquist - Athletic Trainer, Department of Kinesiology
- To recommend, to the Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs, policies which will ensure the delivery of the best possible health care for students within the capabilities of existing resources.
- To recommend educational programs and information for all members of the University community relative to health issues.
- To review and recommend changes in the UW-Eau Claire health-related policies.
- Seven University employees to include: a) six members of the academic staff or faculty, to include at least one member from each undergraduate college and one member from Counseling Services, and b) one member of the classified staff.
- Six students.
- Ex-officio and nonvoting:
- Director of Health Services
- Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action
- Director of Human Resources
Term: Three years, rotating