University Health Issues Committee
- Marc Goulet—Liberal Studies Program Coordinator
- Bonnie Krahn—Artist, College of Business
- Michelle Johnson—IS Technician Senior, Learning and Technology Services
- Yoonsin Oh—Assistant Professor, Department of Kinesiology
- Lorraine Smith—Assistant to the Dean, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Tadd Turnquist—Athletic Trainer, Department of Kinesiology
- Lynn Wilson—Director, Counseling Services
- Alexander Putnam—Student Representative
- Braedan Beck-O'Sullivan—Student Representative
- Samuel Jacobson—Student Representative
- Ethan Fuhrman—Student Representative
- Mary Samples—Student Representative
- Maria Brandel—Student Representative
- Laura Chellman, Committee Chair; Director of Health Services (ex-officio and non-voting)
- Teresa O'Halloran, Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action (ex-officio and non-voting)
- David Miller, Director of Human Resources (ex-officio and non-voting)
- To recommend to the Provost and Vice Chancellor policies which will ensure the delivery of the best possible health care for students within the capabilities of existing resources.
- To recommend educational programs and information for all members of the University community relative to health issues.
- To review and recommend changes in the UW-Eau Claire health-related policies.
- Seven University employees to include: a) six members of the academic staff or faculty, to include at least one member from each undergraduate college and one member from Counseling Services, and b) one member of the classified staff.
- Six students.
- Ex-officio and nonvoting:
- Director of Health Services
- Assistant to the Chancellor for Affirmative Action
- Director of Human Resources
Term: Three years, rotating