Advisory Committee on Accessibility Issues for Persons with Disabilities
- Vicky Thomas, Advisory Committee Chair and Director of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Diane Marcyjanik, Clinical Instructor, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences
- April Pierson, Media and Learning Services Coordinator,Learning and Technology Services
- Jason Mathwig, Admissions Counselor, Admissions
- Ricardo Gonzales, Campus Facilities Planner
- Peter Rejto, Housing and Residence Life
- Pat Lee, IS Resource Support Technician Senior, Records and Registration
- Renee Papesh, Student Representative
- Kendall Cramer, Student Representative
- David Miller, Director of Human Resources and ADA Coordinator (ex-officio)
- John Baltes, Director of Loss Prevention and Safety (ex-officio)
- To provide information and make recommendations related to the needs and concerns of persons with disabilities.
- To make recommendations on implementation of UW System Policy on Students with Disabilities, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- One faculty.
- One academic staff.
- Director of Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Representative from Admissions Office.
- Representative from Facilities Management Office.
- Representative from Housing and Residence Life.
- Representative from Registrar's Office.
- Two students.
- ADA Coordinator
- Director of Loss Prevention and Safety
Chair: Director of Services for Students with Disabilities
Term: Three years, rotating