Advisory Committee on Accessibility Issues for Persons with Disabilities
- Vicky Thomas, Advisory Committee Chair and Director of Services for Students with Disabilities
- Diane Marcyjanik (2016), Clinical Instructor, Department of Nursing
- April Pierson (2016), Learning Technology Consultant, Learning and Technology Services
- Kia Lee (2017), Student Services Coordinator, Admissions
- Ricardo Gonzales (2015), Director of Facilities Planning
- Peter Rejto (2015), Assistant Director for Budget and Physical Plant Operations, Housing and Residence Life
- Miranda Cross-Schindler (2017), Military Education Benefits Coordinator, Records and Registration
- Tyler Clausen, Student Representative
- Michael Wangard, Student Representative
- Catherine Schemenauer, Student Representative
- Laura Manydeeds, ADA Coordinator Designee, Human Resources (ex-officio)
- John Baltes, Director of Loss Prevention and Safety (ex-officio)
- To provide information and make recommendations related to the needs and concerns of persons with disabilities.
- To make recommendations on implementation of UW System Policy on Students with Disabilities, The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- One faculty.
- One academic staff.
- Director of Services for Students with Disabilities.
- Representative from Admissions Office.
- Representative from Facilities Management Office.
- Representative from Housing and Residence Life.
- Representative from Registrar's Office.
- Two students.
- ADA Coordinator
- Director of Loss Prevention and Safety
Chair: Director of Services for Students with Disabilities
Term: Three years, rotating