The Academic Skills Center is located in the Student Success Center in Centennial 2104. To be scheduled with a tutor and to find out about other services we offer, you can stop into the Academic Skills Center. You can also reach us by phone at 715-836-5844 or by email at email@example.com.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment for the courses below you can now schedule your own appointments by clicking on this link.
If this is your first time using TutorTrac, please use our How-To Guide.
- Spanish 101, 102, 201, 202
- French 101, 102
- Mathematics 10, 20, 246
Physical and Social Sciences
- Biology 100, 130, 151, 214 (sections .003 and .004 only)
- Chemistry 103 (sections 003 and 004 only), 104 (all sections), 150
- Economics 103, 104, 201
- Geography 104
- Physics 100, 211, 212
Learning Strategies Tutored
If you are interested in tutoring in the areas below, please stop into the Academic Skills Center in Centennial Hall 2104.
English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Application of study strategies to courses: time management, lecture and text note taking, objective and essay exam preparation
- Effective listening
- Reading comprehension
- Vocabulary enrichment
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Basic mathematics, algebra, and geometry
- Overcoming math anxiety
- Study strategies for mathematics
- PPST, GRE, MCAT, and LSAT preparation
Reading and Study Strategies
- Reading rate and comprehension
- Textbook reading strategies
- Textbook marking and note taking
- Lecture note taking
- Exam preparation and test taking skills
- Time management
- Memory and concentration techniques
- PPST preparation